Fake Nail Kit | Nail Adhesive | Nail Prep
A handy little kit for prepping and applying your fake nails.
1 x mini 100/180 grit professional nail file
1 x mini nail buffer
1 x cuticle stick (not pictured)
2 x 12 double sided nail adhesives
1 x 2g liquid nail glue (not pictured)
How to use:
1. Remove any old polish from your nails and trim if necessary.
2. Use the fine side of the file to gently shape your natural nails
3. Use the buffer to gently remove shine from your nails, especially around the cuticle and sides of your nail where lifting most often occurs.
4. Wash and thoroughly dry your hands
5. Optional - Use an alcohol swab, or a lint free wipe dipped in alcohol, polish remover or white vinegar and wipe over your nails to remove any lingering oils
6.a. Apply double sided adhesives to your natural nails, remove backings and firmly apply the false nails
6.b. Apply a dab of liquid glue to false nail and press firmly onto nail wiggling slightly to make sure there are no air bubbles. Hold for at least 10 seconds.
7. Use the course side of the file to fine tune your nail shape as desired. Careful not to over file and damage the nails!
8. Enjoy your beautiful, long lasting nails!